Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Sport of Boxing as Noticed in Hajime no Ippo

justin-moriarty
  • Episodes: 75
  • Aired: Oct four, 2000 – Mar 27, 2002

Author: Justin “ParaParaJMo” Moriarty

Hello, I am initially from the states and have lived in Japan because 2009. Although I watched Robotech and Voltron as a kid, I officially became an anime fan in 1994 via Dragon Ball Z for the duration of a trip to the Philippines. In addition to anime, I also enjoy tokusatsu, video games, music, and martial arts. よろしくお願いします

Preceding Articles

Best five Anime by Justin “ParaParaJMo” Moriarty


Suggested Post

six Manga Like Hajime no Ippo [Recommendations]

The post The Sport of Boxing as Noticed in Hajime no Ippo appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2OpdOBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...