Thursday, August 9, 2018

Prime 10 Nihilist Characters in Anime [Best List]











Final Thoughts

Author: Hoshi-kun

I’m South African, harbouring an obsession for something remotely associated to Japan, mainly anime, of course. I draw at times. Some individuals contact me Naledi, it is my true name, or one thing like that. Individuals believe I’m stoic simply because I do not smile usually (I do at times). I like languages. Hoshi-kun and Naledi are the exact same side of the exact same coin.

Earlier Articles

Prime five Anime by Hoshi-kun

The post Prime 10 Nihilist Characters in Anime [Best List] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2MhC8Z0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...