Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Sparkly World of Precure (Pretty Cure)~!

Mary Lee Sauder

Author: Mary Lee Sauder

After the hard-hitting East Coast lifestyle hit me a bit too hard, I started pursuing my passion as a writer in my cozy home state of Ohio. Aside from that, I spend my time cooking, cosplaying, collecting anime merch, and being an improv comedy actor. I also love sneaking alliterations and stupid puns into my writing, so be on the lookout for them! 😉

Previous Articles


The post The Sparkly World of Precure (Pretty Cure)~! appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2Muj86e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...