Friday, August 10, 2018

Best 10 Music Anime Openings List [Best Recommendations]

OkiOkiPanic










Final Thoughts

Author: OkiOkiPanic

Get in touch with me Oskar or OkiOkiPanic or other factors based on how whimsical you happen to be feeling. I am an artist and game designer presently operating in the indie scene. In correct otaku style I am also interested in anime/manga, collecting figures, constructing robot models, idols, denpa music, retro games and electronics, and so on. Judging by the firm I maintain I figure it really is only a matter of time till I am obsessed with wrestling and mahjong.

Prior Articles


Advisable Post

Best 10 Music Anime Films [Best Recommendations]

The post Best 10 Music Anime Openings List [Best Recommendations] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2MnAJ2S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...