Saturday, August 11, 2018

Best 10 Heroes in Legend of Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis -Encounter [Best List]

justin-moriarty










Final Thoughts

Author: Justin “ParaParaJMo” Moriarty

Hello, I am initially from the states and have lived in Japan given that 2009. Even though I watched Robotech and Voltron as a youngster, I officially became an anime fan in 1994 by way of Dragon Ball Z for the duration of a trip to the Philippines. In addition to anime, I also enjoy tokusatsu, video games, music, and martial arts. よろしくお願いします

Preceding Articles

Best five Anime by Justin “ParaParaJMo” Moriarty


Advised Post

six Anime Like Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) [Recommendations]

The post Best 10 Heroes in Legend of Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis -Encounter [Best List] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2MiXO6N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...