Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Maids and Moe at the AX Maid Café! (Anime Expo 2018)


Author: Could

Hey pals! I reside in Georgia and use my degree in Japanese mainly to (barely) study doujinshi that hasn’t been translated. Beyond deciding who is greatest girl in what ever I occur to be watching, I truly appreciate ballroom dancing, reading, crying more than dating sims, karaoke, and getting surrounded by gorgeous issues~ (You know, scenery, décor, boys, stuff like that). I also adore speaking about passions with other people!

Preceding Articles

Prime five Anime by Could


The post Maids and Moe at the AX Maid Café! (Anime Expo 2018) appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2uxiTjU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...