Sunday, July 1, 2018

Best 10 Widespread Video Game Cosplays List [Best Recommendations]​

Jet Nebula










Final Thoughts

Author: Jet Nebula

Living the dream in Tokyo, exactly where you can uncover me functioning at a theme café catered towards girls. When I’m not writing for Honey’s, I’m functioning on original dystopian science fiction or blogging about Tokyo’s trendy coffee scene. I invest my cost-free time in Harajuku and Shibuya wearing option Japanese street style. I adore video games, J-rock, tattoos, and Star Wars.

Preceding Articles

Best five Anime by Jet Nebula


Advised Post

Anime North 2017 Field Report & Cosplay Pictures

Advised Post

[Anime Culture Monday] Honey’s Anime Hot Spot – ACOSTA Cosplay Occasion Ikebukuro [May 2017]

The post Best 10 Widespread Video Game Cosplays List [Best Recommendations]​ appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2tJzYH2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...