Friday, June 15, 2018

VR Cybershoes Demo Evaluation (E3 2018)

Lizzy Nyanko

Translator/Writer

Author: Lizzy Nyanko

I’m a Mexican-American gypsy cat-girl living in Tokyo. I enjoy all sorts of anime, all issues Japanese, photography, cats, meals and I reside for new experiences! When I’m not writing or watching anime, you will uncover me in thrift shops, roaming about Tokyo, hiking, festivals or at an izakaya. I’m usually busy performing some thing, but I answer comments as quickly as I see them, so let me hear what you have to say! Nya~!

Preceding Articles


The post VR Cybershoes Demo Evaluation (E3 2018) appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2t6NWBu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...