Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Most Fascinating Announcements at Computer Gaming Show 2018

Lizzy Nyanko

















Final Thoughts

We’re quite excited about every little thing announced this year. Some other titles to appear for are Neo Cab, a ton of new Sega releases, an expansion for Do not Starve Hamlet,
Noita, Just Result in and Star Citizen.

Keep tuned for far more E3 coverage!

Translator/Writer

Author: Lizzy Nyanko

I’m a Mexican-American gypsy cat-girl living in Tokyo. I really like all types of anime, all issues Japanese, photography, cats, meals and I reside for new experiences! When I’m not writing or watching anime, you will locate me in thrift shops, roaming about Tokyo, hiking, festivals or at an izakaya. I’m often busy carrying out anything, but I answer comments as quickly as I see them, so let me hear what you have to say! Nya~!

Earlier Articles

The post Most Fascinating Announcements at Computer Gaming Show 2018 appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2MmTGA8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...