Thursday, April 19, 2018

Top 5 Fanservice Scenes in UQ Holder! [Best Moments]

zeke changuris





Final Thoughts

Author: Zeke Changuris

I’m a journalist, writer, photographer, video producer, social media manager and above all a storyteller. I’m located on the east coast of the United States but travel the world with the love of my life. I’ve been a nerd since birth with a love of history and science. I fell in love with anime, watching ROBOTECH and Venus Wars in the 80s when our only source was secondhand VHS dubs. A crazy new thing called the internet changed that, giving me access to new and amazing anime every day. I love to write for work and pleasure. I’m living the dream of every kid, getting paid to watch anime and loving every subtitled line.

Previous Articles

Top 5 Anime by Zeke Changuris


The post Top 5 Fanservice Scenes in UQ Holder! [Best Moments] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2K2N34y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...