Saturday, April 28, 2018

Leading five Characters Voiced by Rie Takahashi [Best List]

zeke changuris





Final Thoughts

Author: Zeke Changuris

I’m a journalist, writer, photographer, video producer, social media manager and above all a storyteller. I’m positioned on the east coast of the United States but travel the planet with the adore of my life. I’ve been a nerd because birth with a adore of history and science. I fell in adore with anime, watching ROBOTECH and Venus Wars in the 80s when our only supply was secondhand VHS dubs. A crazy new point known as the world wide web changed that, providing me access to new and remarkable anime each day. I adore to create for operate and pleasure. I’m living the dream of each kid, receiving paid to watch anime and loving each subtitled line.

Earlier Articles

Leading five Anime by Zeke Changuris

The post Leading five Characters Voiced by Rie Takahashi [Best List] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2FpmoeU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...