Friday, April 20, 2018

Leading five BL Scenes in Tsukipro the Animation [Best Moments]






Final Thoughts

Author: Could

Hey buddies! I reside in Georgia and use my degree in Japanese mostly to (barely) study doujinshi that hasn’t been translated. Beyond deciding who is ideal girl in what ever I take place to be watching, I truly appreciate ballroom dancing, reading, crying more than dating sims, karaoke, and becoming surrounded by lovely factors~ (You know, scenery, décor, boys, stuff like that). I also really like speaking about passions with other people!

Preceding Articles

Leading five Anime by Could


Advised Post

Tsukipro The Animation – Fall 2017

The post Leading five BL Scenes in Tsukipro the Animation [Best Moments] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2HkjxFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...