Friday, April 13, 2018

Leading five BL Scenes in iDOLiSH7 [Best Moments]

JopzYuuema





Final Thoughts

Author: Jopz “Yuuema”

I am an anime and manga enthusiast who is also sinking deeper and deeper into the planet of video games. I’m also a traveler by heart who goes out a lot in seek of adventures by studying/studying other histories and cultures of distinct locations and folks. Apart from the above pointed out, my other interests incorporate reading, writing, cooking/baking, listening to music, observing folks, and imagining/appreciating all types of factors. Oh, by the way, I do not bite! :three

Earlier Articles

Leading five Anime by Jopz “Yuuema”


The post Leading five BL Scenes in iDOLiSH7 [Best Moments] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2qvKRde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...