Saturday, March 31, 2018

Top 10 Games with the Darkest Stories [Best Recommendations]











Final Thoughts

Author: KYLE

Mid-twenties Japanese-American guy. Gamer, geeky nerd, cinephile, music snob, isekai lover, and dystopian cyberpunk enthusiast. Pretty much born and raised in Southern California, I currently live near L.A. I guess you could say that I’m an artist. I make a lot of stuff: movie props, digital effects, sound effects, motion graphics, animation, music, concept art, etc. I plan on becoming a cinematic director/screenwriter someday soon.

Previous Articles


Recommended Post

Top 10 Dark Manga [Best Recommendations]

Recommended Post

Top 10 Dark Light Novels [Best Recommendations]

The post Top 10 Games with the Darkest Stories [Best Recommendations] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog https://ift.tt/2pTPJZX

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful blog, I very much like. And you can visit my site and give me a comment. windows 7 home premium product key

    ReplyDelete

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...