Saturday, March 3, 2018

six Anime Like Takunomi [Recommendations]

Nagareboshi






Final Thoughts

Editor/Translator

Author: Nagareboshi

American by birth international by option. I am attempting to bring interest to one particular of my preferred causes me. I translate by day and create by evening. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the individual translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies consist of languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, Very good coffee and music. When I’m not performing any of the above, I am most most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.

Preceding Articles

Prime five Anime by Nagareboshi


The post six Anime Like Takunomi [Recommendations] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog http://ift.tt/2CWgH70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...