Friday, March 2, 2018

six Anime Like Killing Bites [Recommendations]

Sloan The Female Otaku






Final Thoughts

Author: Sloan The Female Otaku

Sup absolutely everyone! I’m your female otaku. And that is the intro I use for my Youtube videos. Following becoming an otaku for five years, and a lover of film editing for eight, I decided to discover my horizons by writing articles on anime and otaku culture. I also enjoy cosplaying and creating folks laugh. Please subscribe to my channel at Sloan The Female Otaku if you want to see a lot more. Sayonara!

Prior Articles

Prime five Anime by Sloan The Female Otaku


The post six Anime Like Killing Bites [Recommendations] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog http://ift.tt/2tbAijP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...