Sunday, February 25, 2018

​Top 10 God Characters in Manga [Best List]​

Jabulani Blyden










Final Thoughts

Author: Jabulani Blyden

This feels like I am writing a dating profile… Am I quite adequate? In addition to watching anime I like playing video games, largely RPGs and indies. I drop a lot of Otaku street cred for the games and shows on my backlog (TTGL & FFVII for instance #FeelsBadMan). I run a podcast with my pals exactly where we speak about video games and anime. Good to meet you… or anything.

Earlier Articles

Prime five Anime by Jabulani Blyden


The post ​Top 10 God Characters in Manga [Best List]​ appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog http://ift.tt/2BRYgTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...