Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Leading 10 Kunoichi in Manga [Best List]

Jabulani Blyden










Final Thoughts

Author: Jabulani Blyden

This feels like I am writing a dating profile… Am I fairly adequate? In addition to watching anime I like playing video games, mainly RPGs and indies. I shed a lot of Otaku street cred for the games and shows on my backlog (TTGL & FFVII for instance #FeelsBadMan). I run a podcast with my close friends exactly where we speak about video games and anime. Good to meet you… or some thing.

Prior Articles

Leading five Anime by Jabulani Blyden


Advised Post

Leading 10 Ninja Anime [Best Recommendations]

Advised Post

Leading 10 Anime Ninja Boys

Advised Post

Leading 10 Ninja Manga [Best Recommendations]

Advised Post

Leading 10 Male Ninja in Manga

The post Leading 10 Kunoichi in Manga [Best List] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog http://ift.tt/2BjvT0C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...