Sunday, December 24, 2017

Prime 10 Fate/Grand Order Waifus List [English Version]

Sloan The Female Otaku










Final Thoughts

Author: Sloan The Female Otaku

Sup absolutely everyone! I’m your female otaku. And that is the intro I use for my Youtube videos. Right after getting an otaku for five years, and a lover of film editing for eight, I decided to discover my horizons by writing articles on anime and otaku culture. I also really like cosplaying and generating folks laugh. Please subscribe to my channel at Sloan The Female Otaku if you want to see much more. Sayonara!

Preceding Articles

Prime five Anime by Sloan The Female Otaku

The post Prime 10 Fate/Grand Order Waifus List [English Version] appeared first on Anime Field Blog.



from Anime Field Blog http://ift.tt/2D8yEQr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised...